We are accepting guest blog posts!
You can write a guest post for Honeymoon Always if you…
- want to share your honeymoon experience with us.
- want to share tips about a specific destination for couples
- are a travel blogger
- are a travel agent or honeymoon expert
- are a relationship expert that would like to share advice on straightening your marriage
Why Write For Us?
There are two main benefits that come from writing a guest post on our site.
- You get in front of an audience looking for a romantic or honeymoon travel experience. This audience is usually more willing to spend extra for amazing experiences they may not usually splurge for. Honeymooners are also buying on a timeline and are more willing to use a travel agent than during any other travel.
- You get links to your website that will help your website with SEO.
- Write a article that is useful for someone planning a honeymoon, anniversary trip or romantic weekend trip to a certain location or for someone looking to maintain an amazing relationship.
- Only submit unique content that has not been published anywhere else.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Should be 800+ words
- Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on HoneymoonAlways. A guest poster can only republish their guest post elsewhere if it links back to original article on HoneymoonAlways.com
- Send unique images or links to images that can be used.
- We reserve the right to edit or add to any submitted guest posts.
Including links in your guest post
A short bio of the author should be included in the post with a link allowed. Within the post, links are allowed to businesses listed as well as 2 additional RELEVANT links that go back to your website.
How to contact us
Email dan (at) honeymoonalways (dot) com with the following information
- What are your topic ideas?
- What makes you knowledgeable in this topic?
- What site are you looking to link back to from your guest post?
- Are you interested in paying for a sponsored post?
- What is your budget for a sponsored post? (Do not answer if you are only interested in unpaid guest posts)